Tuesday, 11 August 2015

The body parts in Te Reo

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:
  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  • I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body


How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks




Reflection

My favourite part was: making the poster because my buddy helped me.

It was really hard when: when we had to write the māori words because we kept forgetting how to spell them.

Something that really helped me was: the body parts poster and my buddy Camden.

Something new I learned was: waewae means legs.

Kerri Thinks
You and your buddy have created a clear poster to show the body parts in Te Reo. It is tricky to correctly spell the māori words and you guys used the Te Tinana poster to help. With support you can join in parts of the 'head and shoulders' song. Keep on practising and you'll soon learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment