Sunday, 7 June 2015

My reading sounds like talking

WALT: make my reading sound like talking.

Task
Create a ‘movenote’ or a 'show me' on the ipad to share your learning.
Take a photo of the book you are reading and record yourself reading one or two pages.
Remember to show your learning - check the success criteria… 
Have you reached your goal?

Success Criteria:
  • I read the punctuation (full stops, commas, exclamation marks…).
  • I scoop the whole sentence with my eyes.
  • I have included a picture of the book I am reading.
  • I read in a clear voice.

How I am going
I read the punctuation
Kerri thinks


I scoop the whole sentence with my eyes.
Kerri thinks


I have included a picture of the book I am reading.
Kerri thinks
 

 I read in a clear voice. 
Kerri thinks
 
 

Reflection

I really like: reading books by myself because now I can read them by myself.

I think I need to practice: sounding out the tricky and reading in the group so I don't get distracted.

Something that really helped me was: Julie has really helped me.

Kerri thinks
It is fantastic that you like reading books all by yourself now Kyree. You read the punctuation and scoop the whole sentence with your eyes so your reading sounds like talking. Remember to listen to yourself as you read and to think about your story rather than listening to the other kids in your group. Your next learning step it to focus on your own book.

No comments:

Post a Comment