Monday, 2 March 2015

Swimming

We are learning to build our confidence in and around the water. We practise our swimming skills and love to show off our new tricks.


This is what I have been practising:
Safe entry into the pool (1/4 turn entry)
Kerri thinks



Submerge and blow bubbles
Kerri thinks



Float on my back (Starfish)
Kerri thinks


Float on my front (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Pick up objects with my hand
Kerri thinks



Rocket arms on my front
Kerri thinks


Rocket arms on my back
Kerri thinks

Reflection:

I am really proud of: myself because I can submerge and blow bubbles 

It is tricky when: floating on your back

The next thing I want to learn is: flipping on the water

You have grown inconfidence throught this terms Kyree and it has been great to see all the cool tricks you have to show! You enter the pool safely and can do rocket arms and a starfish float on your front. Floating and Rocket arms can be tricky on your back, remember to push your tummy to the sky and tilt your chin up to help you float.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment